Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Major Update 1

So I know it has been a very long time, but I can assure you I have not been inactive. Below is a full list of changes and additions.


  1. I have officially switched to XNA 4.0(c# framework )
  2. Game is now top down view like the original Zelda

Features:
  1. Load tile map from file.
  2. Displays map on screen
  3. Basic animations 
  4. Mobs spawn(no ai yet)
  5. Special content pipeline that has ridiculously fast load time.
Working on:
  1. Collision
  2. AI 
  3. Level switching
  4. Tools(like entity editor and map editor)
  5. Better input
  6. Options menu
  7. Implement levels to content pipeline
  8. GUI system
Near future:
  1. Combat system
  2. Advanced AI
  3. Items
  4. Inventory(once GUI is in)
  5. Better Graphics(lighting, particles, effects, etc.)
  6. Bosses
I will post a planned feature list soon, 

Stay Crazy, Monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment