Saturday, February 1, 2014

I'll be bauk

Hey, very sorry about the expanded leave, but I predict that very soon I will have me work freed up and I'll be back at hauling away thousands of lines of code. Not really, but close.

So I have one more big work project to finish up on and after that I'll be free to go! I have been available most weekends, but I haven't been able to work on the game because on time constraint. Would you want to play AC4, SC, or WoW, or would you want to write out hundreds of lines of code to not make much progress. I know it sounds selfish, but on time problems some things pass time better than others, so that's why I like to work on the game during the week, because most of my day has already been cut short by school.

-Stay Crazy, Monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment